Meet Dr. Brad M. Freedman
It is a pleasure to welcome you and your family to our dental practice! I have been a practicing dentist since 1986, and I absolutely love what I do. Being a dentist is an exciting and rewarding profession. I feel honored to know that so many people place their trust in me, and I work hard to make sure that they benefit from the care they receive. I want to help my patients maintain their smiles for a lifetime, and I will do whatever I can to make sure that they have a positive dental experience each time they visit our practice.
- Bachelor of Science degree - Psychology, Duke University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) degree, University of North Carolina Chapel Hill School of Dentistry
I enjoy staying connected to the dental community by maintaining memberships with several prestigious dental associations, and by regularly participating in continuing education. I am a member of the:
- Northern Virginia Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Virginia Dental Association
- American Dental Association
Outside of the Practice
When I'm away from the practice, I enjoy being surrounded by the smiles of my family and friends! I also enjoy sports and traveling.